Let`s Bring Back Our Glory
 
HomeHome  Muslim SistersMuslim Sisters  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 salam sisters...hope u accept me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ayaallah
Moderator


Number of posts : 389
Age : 22
Location : Egypt
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:59 pm

[b][center]asslamu alikom sisters (241)
hope u accept me in this beloved forum teddy
may allah bless u all 039 ns010
i love u all 3d777fb8b9
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.samiyusuf.com
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 654
Age : 25
Location : In Paradise Insha`allah
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:06 am

Oh welcome dear sis ayah

wallahi its such a gr8 honor for me to see u here helping us to serve islam


hand by hand we will do our best

we can change and make a huge different for the bright future

am soo happy to see u here

may allah bless u

fi aman allah ur sister kawthar
teddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sisters.societyforum.net
Imane
Admin


Number of posts : 360
Age : 24
Location : Insha`allah The Neighbor of the Prophet in paradise
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:58 am

Salam My Dear Sister Ayaallah (241)
:Photos_welcome
welcome my dear in our new forum Sisters Community
Nice to see you dear sweet sis

teddy

Hope you enjoy being with use
and we are whiting from you all wonderful new topic

inshallah sooon

thanx alot dear sis

May Allah bless you

Fi Aman Allah
08920_0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ayaallah
Moderator


Number of posts : 389
Age : 22
Location : Egypt
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Administrator wrote:
Oh welcome dear sis ayah

wallahi its such a gr8 honor for me to see u here helping us to serve islam


hand by hand we will do our best

we can change and make a huge different for the bright future

am soo happy to see u here

may allah bless u

fi aman allah ur sister kawthar
teddy


really this forum wonderful sis kawther teddy
that`s a wonderful idea (246)
may allah assist you ns010
thanx for wonderful reply beloved 7665ok teddy
[b][center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.samiyusuf.com
ayaallah
Moderator


Number of posts : 389
Age : 22
Location : Egypt
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:22 pm

Iman wrote:
Salam My Dear Sister Ayaallah (241)
:Photos_welcome
welcome my dear in our new forum Sisters Community
Nice to see you dear sweet sis

teddy

Hope you enjoy being with use
and we are whiting from you all wonderful new topic

inshallah sooon

thanx alot dear sis

May Allah bless you

Fi Aman Allah
08920_0

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
sis Iman here too (241)
really wonderful 7665ok
thanx for nice wordes (230)
May Allah Bless You Beloved sis 00658_0
[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.samiyusuf.com
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 654
Age : 25
Location : In Paradise Insha`allah
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:05 am

ayaallah wrote:
Administrator wrote:
Oh welcome dear sis ayah

wallahi its such a gr8 honor for me to see u here helping us to serve islam


hand by hand we will do our best

we can change and make a huge different for the bright future

am soo happy to see u here

may allah bless u

fi aman allah ur sister kawthar
teddy


really this forum wonderful sis kawther teddy
that`s a wonderful idea (246)
may allah assist you ns010
thanx for wonderful reply beloved 7665ok teddy
[b][center]
thanks alot dear for such gr8 words may allah bless u 2
ma heart
ur most welcome mal love 7665ok
ramadan kareem lily
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sisters.societyforum.net
Hot Ice
Active Sister
Active Sister


Number of posts : 264
Age : 22
Location : No
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:12 am

welcome_graphics_a1.
hi
welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcome ayaallah teddy
im new member too ns010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ayaallah
Moderator


Number of posts : 389
Age : 22
Location : Egypt
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Hot Ice wrote:
welcome_graphics_a1.
hi
welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcome ayaallah teddy
im new member too ns010

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx beloved noha teddy 7665ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.samiyusuf.com
ayaallah
Moderator


Number of posts : 389
Age : 22
Location : Egypt
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:00 pm

Administrator wrote:
ayaallah wrote:
Administrator wrote:
Oh welcome dear sis ayah

wallahi its such a gr8 honor for me to see u here helping us to serve islam


hand by hand we will do our best

we can change and make a huge different for the bright future

am soo happy to see u here

may allah bless u

fi aman allah ur sister kawthar
teddy


really this forum wonderful sis kawther teddy
that`s a wonderful idea (246)
may allah assist you ns010
thanx for wonderful reply beloved 7665ok teddy
[center]
thanks alot dear for such gr8 words may allah bless u 2
ma heart
ur most welcome mal love 7665ok
ramadan kareem lily

[b]thanx beloved teddy ns041
(230)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.samiyusuf.com
tearful_eyes
New Sister
New Sister


Number of posts : 32
Location : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:54 pm

aslamu alakum

cool ns006

welocme sister
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: salam sisters...hope u accept me   Today at 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
salam sisters...hope u accept me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Joyce Meyers word from the Lord ministered to me- hope it ministers to you
» 12th June 2010: MLC Whitechapel - sisters only event : Heavenly love
» BAC Decision Against HOPE
» Can the HOPE disapprove a "vetoed" Resolution of Award?
» What to be issued first, BAC's recommendation for award to HOPE or Notice to Bidder with Lowest Calculated and Responsive Bid?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sisters Forum :: New Sisters-
Jump to: